Frequently Asked Questions
Can I receive a gift card by sharing a review?
Yes, Smile Prep will provide you with a Starbucks or Amazon gift card (your choice) for your qualified review.
We offer extra incentive for reviews that include before/after photos:
- $30 gift cards provided to reviewers that submit before/after/progress photos
- $10 gift cards provided to reviewers who do not submit photos
Who qualifies to submit a review?
Anyone over the age of 18 who currently resides in the US or Canada and has completed at least 3 months of treatment with one of the listed brands or product categories is eligible.
What information do I need to include in my review?
We ask that you include several pieces of information with each review:
- A written review of at least 4 sentences, detailing your honest experience and feedback for prospective customers
- Some basic background info your dental health and dental condition you treated
- Proof of purchase, to ensure we only post authentic reviews. Most reviewers submit a purchase receipt. If you're not sure how to present proof of purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are submitting a review including photos: at least 1 before photo, and at least one after photo or progress photo.
What are the steps to post a review?
Please fill out your information below to request a review form. You will receive a link to the review form by email.
Will you share my personal information?
We will not publish your email address, nor your full last name. By submitting a review, you grant us the right to publish the first initial of your last name, and all other information that you provide to us in the review form.
When will I receive my gift card?
Upon submitting a qualified review, your gift card will be emailed to you within 2 business days. If, for any reason, you do not receive your gift card within 2 days of submitting your review, please contact email@example.com.
Why does Smile Prep want participants to document and share their experiences?
At Smile Prep, our mission is to make comfortable, confident smiles a reality for as many people as possible. A large part of that mission involves informing and educating our visitors about new and promising dental products.
We do our best to provide the most honest and accurate product reviews possible, but we also recognize that our own opinions are no substitute for the lived experiences of our visitors. By sharing your treatment journey, you’re helping thousands of others make smart and informed decisions about their smile.
How does Smile Prep fund these gift cards?
When you or someone else purchases one of the products that we review on our site, we often earn a small commission. This money goes toward running our business. We are also are able to allocate a portion of our profits towards supporting honest customer reviews.
What if I want to update my review
Please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on updating a review.
How can I find out more information?
Please forward all inquiries to email@example.com.